Infographic

On my infographic I decided to talk about a topic that was relevant to my area of study. I decided to conduct some research on the evolution of bridge technology and how they have developed over the years. I felt that the chronological organization was the best way to organize my idea on the presentation. Science and engineering get more advance over the years with new discovered and better method being used to build structures across the world every day. This chronological method explains in brief details how each different bridge construction has advance over the years. Since the earlier construction of the arc bridge which date back to ancient times we have develop ways that better fit our lifestyle. New materials have been used to build this structure allowing us to better develop this infrastructure in our modern city. In this infographic the main audience that I was trying to reach is people who might take interest in the advancement of engineering, most of my info come from picture that help provide a better background on the brief description of each structure. Some choices that I made in the way I organize my structure was adding large number to better guide the reader across the infographic, another major choice that I made in the creation of my infographic was cutting down the idea displayed under the picture to only essential description of each structure. I only include a brief amount of information; I wanted my reader to feel the need or interest to conduct a little more research on they own and learn a little more about the different technology. As far as the colors of the timeline order goes, I decide to go with light colors, I wanted a color that would match the background of my images, in my case is blue. I hope that audience would be able to see the major advance in engineering over the years and would consider learning a little more about the structure that surround.

Emilio-Garcia-Infographic